Pentax can be compared to Sun Microsystems in the IT world, usually
starting large discussions prior to release of the new products and
innovations, now look at the name of this forum? Is it Canon discussion
mailing list? Is it Nikon discussion mailing list? No... You see where I
'm getting.

Now there are few voices about future pentax cameras (sometimes
unrealistic speculations like it was about K10D in 2006), this time
expected as full-frame DSLR's and a year is long enough time to maybe
get yourself that FA 28-105mm IF lense or DFA 50/100mm macro that arent
so expensive at the moment, so when it gets full frame, you'll shoot
full frame. I wish you all a wonderful hump day and even better captures
with camera that has X in its name.

;)

One.

--