In a message dated 11/28/2007 7:59:04 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hello,

Coming out  of my usual lurking to send a link to my own site...  How nice,
huh?

I have completely changed the galleries in my site, leaving  behind
about seven years of static html generated by csh/awk scripts. I  made
new galleries based on  Zenphoto (http://www.zenphoto.org/). Now  there
is a nice search box, pictures have tags and exif info, and I  don't
depend on an external site for comments. Also, it is a lot easier  for
me now to update the site.

Here it  is:

http://jbuhler.com/photos/

Comments on the navigation, design,  or on the quality of the photos
are most  welcome!

Thanks,

=============
Looks great, Juan. The  only thing I might change is the forward and backward
"button" at the bottom of  the photos. (I looked at the top, small gallery).
It's only a < or >,  those are pretty small to click on. Something larger
would be easier.

Lots of fantastic photos. Some I hadn't seen before -- sea, the woman
standing on the beach, wonderful. Phone, the statues and the people on cells,
heh,
great. The cop carrying the small cop truck, heh, heh. And the little dog,
SF, eyeing the huge dog, great. Really impressed.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.