Glad to hear you're not too badly damaged. Bike looks like shit
though. Are you insured? If so your insurance company should be able
to get after her. If you're a member of some kind of cycling
organisation your membership may include insurance - worth checking.

"Sorry mate, didn't see you there" is no kind of defence, especially
if she wasn't paying due care and attention. Anybody driving a car (or
bike!) has a responsibility to everyone else and they should pay
attention. In fact, saying "didn't see you there" is an admission that
she wasn't paying attention, so there's no point in going to court -
she's obviously guilty and you're within your rights to execute her.
Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

--
 Bob