I saw a ZX-M (MZ-M) and an *ist in a San Francisco Ritz Camera last summer.
Before Reed's closed, we still had some ZX-M kits in stock, though I think a
local school was going to buy them all.  We sold quite a few ZX-M bodies to a
couple local schools over the years, actually.  Damn kids kept fucking 'em up,
too.  Fingers through the shutter, knobs pulled off, broken battery door, etc.
If I ran a school, I'd require the kids to get their own damn cameras.

John Celio
(not that we minded charging for the repairs, I just felt bad for the cameras.
Which I know is stupid...)