Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af David J
Brooks
Sendt: 6. december 2007 13:26
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: Mouldering film camera survey

On Dec 5, 2007 11:35 PM, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is a sad survery.
> How many Pentax film cameras do you have that you are rarely, if ever,
> using?
>
> List by model and number if you like.
>
> Reply in confidence to
>
> warobb at accesscomm.ca
>
> I'll tally them up and post numbers, but not names when I have something.
>
> William Robb

SP500-bought 1971, used until 1993,repaired 1999, IR camera till 2003.
Many rolls through this one. Traveled around the world.
SP1000- Dad's old camera. He used it a lot.
K1000-was my main go to camera, 1997-2003
Super Program-was my flash camera, slide camera.
PZ-1-Took over from K1000 as main camera. Used as indoor flash camera
as well. No used for a few rolls of B&W through out the year.
SF-1- Not much use, did some horse work with it.
6x7- Used alot at first, now just a few B&W rolls a year. This i regret a
lot.
Yashica Mat- Used a lot until 6x7. This really should be used more.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com