Not a clue, I do know on the cameras with one built in its just a few clicks
from "normal"  Its just enough that at night what should be a point of light is
more of a sphere of light.  I do know i'm near sighted, i'm not sure how that
translates out to which diopter I need.  I'm guessing by the range thats
available that its a negative number.  If i had to guess i bet a -1 or -2 would
be right, but thats just guess made on a couple of assumptions.

--
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL