David Savage wrote:

>Personally I think someone has to pick the quotes, and then the
>person who sprouted the pearl of "wisdom" supply a photo.

Since the quotations have already been selected (well, the 2007 list
will be on line in a couple of weeks), I think it would be fun if
anyone who wanted to participate selected one of their own photos to
accompany or illustrate someone *else's* quote. (Heck, even illustrate
one of your own quips if you've got something good.)

The lists so for:
http://www.robertstech.com/quot2006.htm
http://www.robertstech.com/quot2005.htm
http://www.robertstech.com/quot2004.htm
http://www.robertstech.com/quot2003.htm

I suppose there's nothing wrong with just picking a photo you'd like to
show off, either.

But I think it would be helpful to Mike of participants did actually
buckle down and make a *decision*. That is, pick a photo rather than
just pointing to a page of shots and expecting Mike to go through them
all.