Thanks Carlos.

I thought that at first, but it acts up on my PZ-1 as well.

BTW its the 1.4 tele with the Sigma 300 F4.

There has always been a real small amount of play with tele and lens
attached. I did notice the last time i tried it, it worked ok, then i
played with that little bitof slack, and then it started miss AFing.
It almost focuses, but not quite.

I'll call them today, and see if there is a chip issue for the K10D

I'm thinking contacts.??

Dave

Dave

--