Polyhead said:

No need to let snow stop you.  If it snows, I just break out the 24" cruiser
class bmx bike i race on.  I keep thinking though, the new 29" stuff.. that
would be sweet on the snow.  I keep eyeing the new redline rigid unit, the
one made from sanco cromo tubing and replacable drop outs.  The flight is
hot, and at $800, its a bargain.

--

Ah - a fellow bmx-er.  I've got an earlier model monocog - 26".  I raced it
for a while before retiring (too many broken bones).  It's now back in its

Ciao,

Peter in western Sydney