On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:16:54 -0800
Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Bob Blakely wrote:
>
> >> Ben: "First let me say, I am homosexual... Next let me say, what a
> >> faggot."
> >
> > What a queer thing to say, Ben.
>
> I may be a homosexual, but I thought it a bit mary too.

well you have to have a disclaimer for the word faggot these days.  Heh, i
called someone a fag in public once, and like 30 people surouned me, then i
said "hey, get off my ass." that REALLY pissed them off.  It was my best freind
i was calling a fag, we ride bmx together, and we like go around throwing elbos
and tail whips at eachother calling eachother fags.  ... I guess by age 29 we
should grow out of such humor but...

--
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL