Yep, the Chevis Regal of Bourbons. Expensive so it must be
good. Just like Heineken beer. Not that I will ever know for
sure as I can not afford it. I will stick to my Henry
McKenna, cheap but good. I just tipped a shot into my coffee
in honor of this thread.

Seems like there are a lot of snobs on the list trying to
one up each other. So it looks like it is time for my ABC
story again. One Christmas I was in the local ABC (Alcohol
Beverage Control, for those of you who live in more
civilized areas) store when the lady in line in front of me
handed the clerk her credit card and said she wanted their
most expensive Brandy for her husband's boss's Christmas
present. There were fireworks when they handed her the $1200
credit card slip to sign. Snobs!

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/