----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Dayton"
Subject: Re: Peso: Another Stephanie

> Which plug ins are you using?

Dave put me on to this one:
http://www.imagenomic.com/pt.aspx

The shot I just posted in a blend of 3 layers all treated differently by the
plug in.
I've also tried Kodak's Digital Gem, a very heavy handed filter that tends
to make skin tones look like they've been injection molded.
I'm playing around a bit with the Filter Factory plugin that comes packed
with CS3 to see if I can come up with something I like better, but I'm
finding that using it is a lot geekier than I like.

One thing I've decided is that these filters cannot be used on a single
layer canvas, they seem to work best when the opacity of the layer they are
used on can be adjusted.

William Robb