And, I have many friends here on this list.  Happy Holidays to all of you!

My Christmas was wonderful.  This was the first with my partner.  This
year my two youngest daughters spend the weekend before Christmas with
us, and we had a little Christmas celebration with them.

I have loads and loads of pix, but for now, I'll just show a couple of
the cats' Christmas.

Cinza was guarding the presents before opening:

http://tinyurl.com/389v55

Patches was enjoying her present, a cat tent:

http://tinyurl.com/36w5rk

All the best to everyone here!

cheers,
frank