This one has a registration tag from 1974 on it so it is at
least that old. The Dunelt I had as kid was a '53 or '54
model and did not have the white fender tip, but it did have
nifty gold pen striping on the fenders. I understand that
the white fender became a legal requirement over there about
1960. It is another of those silly laws, do you think
someone who misses the reflector is going to notice a bit of
white paint? I admit however the white fender tip does give
it an old world look.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/