I think the angle and crop you have here is very good Paul. It shows
what looks like the main part very well.

I hear what you are saying about old houses. We have similar problems
in this area. Our surrounding towns seem to hold these historic
buildings in high value and do everything they can to keep them. Some
have been turned into small schools or professional offices, many
others are sold for $1.00 and moved to a special area that has been
set aside for these houses. Buy the lot, move it, fix it, and you have
one hell of a nice street.

Here, in Stouffville, they just look at it as an old house and pretty
much let developer have their way. Not allowed to cut trees, well cut
them anyway and pay the fine. I hear my old farm house we lived in is
now going to be saved. I hope i had something to do with that, with my
letters and news paper letters. Now if the kids don't burn it
down.......

Dave

--
Equine Photography