Op Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:56:20 +0100 schreef Walter Hamler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Do I need to use the DA lenses and be able to set aperture.
>
> I just bought a K-1000 bodywith an adapter to fit my telescope so I
> can shoot film shots through the scope. Out of curiosity I attached my
> 10~17 FE and the DA 50~200. The 50-200 appears to cover the whole 35mm
> frame at both ends, and the 10-17 does so at 17mm Looks pretty sharp
> through the VF.
>
> So, I am looking for the cheapest 35mm film body that will work
> properly with these lenses.

Cheapest? An MZ-50, or any other low-end SF-, Z- of MZ-series camera:
SF-7, SF-10 of double digit Z or MZ.

But really, anything other than the LX or MZ-S is dirst cheap these days:
I just saw an MZ-3, for years one of the most desireable Pentaxes, offered
for 75 euro's. If I had use for it, I would be sorly tempted...

--
Ciao, Lucas