Bizarre eh! I'm reclining upstairs with my - cough- iPhone.

--

Seeing Eye Productions Ltd
Location camera and editing services

Seeing Eye Productions Ltd
1 Greystones Court, Lower End, Alvescot, Bampton
Oxfordshire OX18 2QA United Kingdom

Registered in England no. 05872039 VAT reg no. 896 8633 49
Reg. Office: The Studio, St. Nicholas Close, Elstree, Herts WD6 3EW

This email is intended for the named recipient only, if you receive
this in error please disregard and delete. Note that the contents and
any attachments are copyright Seeing Eye Productions Ltd (UK) unless
stated otherwise and are not for publication in any form unless by
prior agreement.