Go ahead,Paul, ruin a good joke with facts. However, I do
dispute your facts. Iococa did run that ad for the Colt. And
that V6 is not a Buick engine it is a GM engine. Gor, the
indignity of it, a Buick with a generic V6, what ever
happened to that wonderful Fireball Straight Eight?

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/