I wonder if you bought that Mustang new?

I had a 80 Pinto that was made in Michigan, my girlfriend at
the time had one that was made in Canada, and a friend had
one that was made in Mexico. None of them had any problems
while we owned them. Mine had 119K miles on it when I sold
it. You can always get a lemon, hopefully when you do you
live in a state with anti-lemon laws.

I have had problems with almost all the cars I bought used.
Most owners do not seem to get the idea of maintenance. They
are like Paul and his lease cars. The only car I bought new
that I had problems with was the Escort, it ate tie rods and
rear axle bearings; but the diesel drive train was sweet, if
only I could have had that in a diver car...

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/