The shot is nearly full frame I cropped a bit from the right.

My wife and I were there in October but we went early (about an hour
before opening) and got in approx 30 mins after opening so it was
still a long wait.  But it was worth the wait the place is just
amazing.  I recently read that if you had to spend 1min viewing each
and every artefact on display in the museum it would take a person 12
years to view everything. We spent nearly a whole day in the museum.
I would do it again without hesitation.

Regards

Patrick