Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your usual excellent work, although I would like to see some texture
> in the sky.

There *is* texture in the sky. Not much but it's clearly visible, on my
screen. Besides, on the few days when there was more texture in this
sky, I would have been blown into the canal. Have you ever heard the
legs of your tripod whistle in the wind? That's the Pas de Calais in
winter for you.

Two simple rules. Rule 1: When there's no storm there's fog. When
there's no fog, there's storm. Rule 2: You can't see the famous cliffs
of Dover from the French side when it rains. If you can see the cliffs
of Dover, there'll be rain.  ;-)

Still, I love the region.

How's the sky on the other contributors' monitors? Anyone else using a
calibrated display? Mine is callibrated with a Colorvision Spyder.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de