From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
AlunFoto
Sent: 20. januar 2008 15:37
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: FYI: Sigma 500mm f/4.5 now in K-mount

In November I had an exchange with Sigma Corp. in USA over why the
K-mount version of this lens had never hit the market. I dunno if my
mails catalysed anything, but now they have apparently made a
production run.

So to anyone who desire a really long lens and have $4200 to shell
out, here's the good news. B&H can order it for you with a delivery
time of 4-7 days:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=ShowProduct&is=USA&Q=&O=&s
ku=380707

Wistfully yours,