On 1/30/08, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> William Robb wrote:
>
> >Gotta love Pentax marketing.
>
> How about Sony? They've just announced a full-frame chip but no camera
> that uses it. Already Sony shooters are talking about postponing
> purchases until they know what's going to happen.
>
> I think they'll gasp when they see the eventual price tag, but that
> doesn't help Sony now.

Sony showed their FF body design at PMA 2007. Sony users have been
expecting an FF announcement for this spring, this is obviously going
to be the sensor in the A900. I expect they'll announce the body as
soon as they have production of the chip hammered out (The PR
indicates Sony is not yet able to produce the sensor in quantity).
--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca