Read your little explanation and got a good chuckle as the picture
showed.  Nice work, as usual!

--
Bruce

ft> "Hi, neighbour!  It looks like you're new here.  If we can do anything
ft> to help you settle in, don't hesitate to ask.  Cup of sugar, pint of
ft> milk, whatever, we're here to help you.  We think you'll like it here,
ft> it's a nice, quiet, family neighbourhood."

ft> http://tinyurl.com/28ppjs

ft>
http://bp2.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/R6sNcnYrVhI/AAAAAAAABbk/edQsrg_LiiQ/s1600-h/feb_07_08+003.jpg

ft> Seriously, it was a Protest for Housing for the Homeless back in the fall...

ft> Comments always welcome.

ft> cheers,
ft> frank

ft> --
ft> "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson