I've got some 4,100 files and 46 GB in my catalogue with PS Elements 5.0.
After I put the last batch of pictures in, something has gone wrong.

I put 3x-2GB SD cards from a recent trip into the catalogue - all DNG
files from the K10D.
Now when I modify the DNG's and create jpegs, it doesn't save the
pictures in stacks.
Although the Save As shows the 'save in a version set with the
original' checked, it doesn't.
In fact, I have to go get the files manually and import them individually!

Have I overloaded the capacity of this software or what?
Any PS Elements 5.0 users seen this type of behavior and know how to correct it?

Regards,  Bob S.