Thanks for the comments about the Len's (and Stan's) web site which I posted
in beta version on my kc.rr.com site a few days ago.

I think I have now corrected those glitches that were pointed out to me,
plus some others that weren't. I have moved the new version to the primary
site, concentric.net.

If you find any broken links or other major issues, please let me know. If
there are formatting difficulties (but it still works ok) I would like to
know just because I have a lot to learn about how the HTML code reacts on
different systems with different browsers. But I won't spend much time
mixing cosmetic stuff; now that I have the content up-to-date, I am working
on a "new look" for the site.

For those who haven't seen this before, what I am referring to is the site
at <www.concentric.net/~smhalpin>. Starting with January (or June?) 1997, I
have read the discussions on this list about Pentax lenses, extracted the
portions that seemed cogent to me, and assembled those comments into the
referenced website. I have further edited the comments so that there is a
"brief" comments section and a "Long" comments section.

At this point, if you print the LongComments as is, you'll have 150-200
pages of material (depending on the font size you choose). It is at about
350k on the server.  If you print the brief comments, that is at about 40
pages. If one were to scroll down through the Long comments, it would take
between 200 and 600 "page down" commands (depending on browser, screen and
window size, etc). Which is a major reason why I am going into a redesign;
it has grown way beyond the point where anybody would ever want to actually
scroll the whole thing.

Enjoy, let me know if here any substantive problems with content or
operation, and I'll keep working on presentation format.

¡Salud, amor, dinero, y el tiempo para gozarlos!

Stan