On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:59 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good work. Like the first one best.
>  I find it ironic that a people who embraced "ethnic cleansing" as a solution
> would ascribe a swastika to Europe and the US. But that's politics for you.
>  Paul

Well, I had to laugh, Paul.  I was chatting with one of the many cops
assembled (got lots of pix of them, but chose not to show them just
now) and I asked him why the Serbians chose to demonstrate in front of
the American consulate.  He said it was because the US chose to
recognize Kosovo (Canada has been sitting on the fence on this one -
probably polling as we speak to see whether there are more Serbians or
Kosovonians in Canada).  My response was, well, if in doubt, picket
the Americans, because somewhere someone could surely blame them for
something...

;-)

We both laughed.

Fortunately, even though people were not happy in this demo, it was
non-violent and well-behaved.

Thanks for your comments.

cheers,
frank