Timber wrote:

> Could you share your opinion about this lens? I am planning to buy one
> MC Zenitar f2.8 16mm and any comment would be welcomed. The best would
> be if you can link some PEF files with this lens :D

I like it, though I don't use it often.  I'll have to dig around and see
if I have any images from it handy.  My copy is pretty sharp (not all
are), but they're all somewhat "vivid" in the way they capture colors.
At least they were on film.  I can't remember shooting mine on the *ist
D or the K10D, either.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)