Having read several posts where back/front focus issues have been
discussed, I decided to check out a few lenses.
I set up a yard stick and 'prox a 45 degree angle and placed the K10D
on a tripod with the camera body three feet from the chosen focus
point. (18")
At 28mm and f/2.8, it is in sharp focus between 21" and 22".
At 70mm, it appears to be in sharp focus at 18".
Two other lenses checked out as fine. (DA 16~45 @ f/4 and A 100mm f/2.8
macro @ f/2.8).
Wondering if it should make the trip to Colorado.(?)
Your thoughts would help.

Thanks,

Jack