Mafud:
>> Not in ~my~ experiences with Photoshop.

Isaac:
>>How many years?  What versions?  How much per day?  Any schooling?

Whew, these are truly pertinent questions. One of my writers at the magazine
was John Paul Caponigro, the son of the great landscape photographer Paul
Caponigro and a pre-eminent artist using digital imaging techniques. He was
a VERY early adopter of digital printing methods, and had a copy of the very
first version of Adobe Photoshop. He now writes widely about Photoshop
techniques, including a recent book about it. He's a beta-tester for Adobe
and keeps abreast of every version and the techniques of other users.

And even HE told me that he still doesn't know everything about
Photoshop--every now and then he learns something he wasn't aware of.

My former art director used Photoshop every day in her work and was really
good with it (I thought) and yet she described herself to me as "middle of
the pack" in terms of Photoshop skills. (What she had really mastered was
Quark.)

Photoshop is definitely not something you either know or don't know. It's
always a matter of degree.

--Mike