hi yall,

I have been very interested for a long time but not finding any NEW price
information
on all NEW Pentax lenses made since the spotmatic (1964) era. I have
found a few NEW list prices for a few years here and there but no
NEW street prices for the older lenses. I would be very interested in
compiling this information
into a database showing the list and street prices of every lens since
1964 but dont have hardly any of the data. Anyone done anything like this or
have any info on this kind of thing? I would be especailly interested in the
SMC Takumars,
The original K series lenses, and the A series lenses.

????????

regards,
jco