-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de
Christine Aguila
Enviada: domingo, 30 de Março de 2008 15:34
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Assunto: Re: PESO: Through the Window at McDonald's: A Family Cell Phone
Moment

Manuel:  I was really worried about that orange reflection.  It's actually
the baseball cap on a man's head, and the man is standing outside of
McDonald's.  I don't even remember seeing the man when I shot the photo.  I
was so focused on the moment, as they say.  Thanks for looking--and are you
new to the list?  Are you the one that just sent the hotel shots?  If so,
welcome to the list.  Cheers, Christine