Save in RAW format, leave the colorspace in sRGB. It's irrelevant
except for in-camera JPEGs.

If you must capture in-camera JPEGs, there's not much you can do
about it if you want Adobe RGB colorspace (which I recommend for JPEG
capture, btw).

Otherwise, use software to transfer the files from card to computer
which does a renaming operation for you. I've begun to rename all my
files to "YYMMDD-tag-XXXX" format, where tag is an event or other
mnemonic to identify what the file might be associated with, and XXXX
is the numeric portion of the original filename.