On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 07:29:55 +1000, "Derby Chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:

> If you are in NSW, while you are going around the house changing the
> clocks, don't forget your digcams. I left it for a month on the last
> changeover.

Great.... three more bloody clocks to change :-)>

Actually, I've never remembered to change the time on any of my digicams
in the past.  For the sort of photography I do, I'm not sure an hour one
way or the other matters all that much.....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney, Australia