On 6-Apr-08, at 8:41 PM, Tim Bray wrote:
> http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2008/04/06/-big/R0010330.jpg
>
> Context: Jazz review, http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/
> 2008/04/06/Chicago

Tim,
    It's interesting that I find you on the PDML.  I have read your
blog with interest for about a year now!  Most of your tech writing
goes over my head (Ruby and what not!) but I enjoy your occasional
blurbs about Pentax and Macs.

Anyhow, the photo that you posted looks good.  I don't think there's
a problem with posting non-Pentax PESOs.  The only rule that I"m
aware of regarding non-Pentax equipment is for the PUG.

Mike