I am excited. I've been high for 24 hours now. But I'm also aware that
the gear will not make me a better photographer, nor a better person.
And thats what counts. According to my vallues.

Geting all this stuff at once does worry me a bit. My exprience when
bying music is that if I buy more than three CD's at once, at least
one of them will not be appreciated properly. No matter of the quality
of the music, my mental system kind of overloads.
The reason I bought all this together was that I was able to get a
much better price that way. I nearly got one of the lenses for free.
Under other circumstanses I prefered buying one at the time.

I hope that three is the magic number for lenses (the battery grip and
spare battery is another thing). I hope will be able to "absorb" all
three, and learn the strong and the waek points of them.
I will probably unload some of my older stuff. Tamron 300/2,8 or
K-500/4,5 are both candidates. I may even let both go. It depends on
how the new 300 performes with the 1,7x

MaritimTim