I already have the correct digital TV set up on my TV , so won't have a
problem when the big switch too all digital
transmission happens (next year or in 2010) in the USA.... However....
At present I can receive the audio of the broadcast channels
(2,4,5,7,9,11,13 ) on a couple of my radios -
a little sony walkman and  sony "ghetto blaster" that plays Cd's, tapes
 has A, 2 FM frequencies and the TV channels
mentioned above.

the question is:  will the big switch deprive my of my much loved "tv on
the radio" stations?  I only have one TV,
like to watch several broadcast shows, and leave the room when the
commercials are on to do sundry necessary things.
the radio broadcasts are in those other rooms so I get back in time for
the next segment.

question 2

I hate sound on my computer so I even sold the speakers - however, once
or twice I have actually wanted to hear
something  that was only available in cyberspace (or only there because
I missed the original). I would think I could
download whatever it is as a file, burn it on a CD and play it on my
regular CD player.  Am I dreaming?

Maybe these are comical questions for you young'ns that grew up with mp3
players - but I"m serious.  Don't tell
me to get new speakers for the puter - that aint happening.

now back to our regularly scheduling pun threats and pesos

T I A

ann