Hey gang.  Just a few notes about the (currently non-existent) PUG
submit form.

May’s theme is “Red Shirt”. Please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Shirt_School_of_Photography if you need
any ideas.

I’ve managed to break the submission form whilst upgrading to a newer
version and I can’t get the new one or the old one to work anymore.
Until I get this straightened out please send your photos, via email, to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please include “May PUG” in your subject line
and include the following in your email message:

Photo title, your name, your web site (if you have one), your email
address (if you would like it to be displayed), technical info (camera,
lens, exposure, etc.), and any comments about the photo you’d like to
include.

Finally, attach the photo.  If you can, try to keep the file size under
256k.  Don’t worry about dimensions.  Those will be adjusted later.
JPEG photos are preferred.

Thanks a bunch for your patience.  I’ll try to get this resolved asap.

I've included this same message at http://www.pdmlpug.org/.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/