I've got a few Pentax branded bags that I have bought cheaply along the way.

This one:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270225817282&ssPageNam
e=ADME:B:EOIBSA:AU:1123
is just the right size for an LX plus 24,30,35,50,85 and 135 lenses plus a
few rolls of film and a couple of filters. The strap is long enough that I
can wear it across my body and swing it around behind my back. It was so
useful that I bought a second one for the *ist-D. That one will have the
DA18-55 (or FA24-90), FA24, F50/1.4 and either the 77 LTD or F100/2.8 macro
plus spare batteries, cards, filters etc.

It truly seems to be "just right" for the 35mm and digital gear. BTW, the
lenses are protected with cut down stubby holders which are just the right
diameter for most of the M series primes.

On the other hand there is this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PENTAX-CAMERA-BAG_W0QQitemZ120246482297QQihZ002QQcate
goryZ50504QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is a bit larger and is a good fit for my 67 gear. I can manage one body
with 105 plus 55, 75, 165 and 1&2 tubes along with a few filters and film.
This is a lot heavier, but still within reason.

I find backpacks annoying as my back stays too warm and in any sort of heat
gets sweaty and uncomfortable very quickly. I've got a rolling backpack
which was useful in some situations but was useless when traveling on buses
or trains and I had to hold it vertically on my knees. The rollers and stops
dig into your legs to a quite painful degree.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia