From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:12 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Why I won't be buying a K20D.......yet!

Here's a shot with the A500/5.6 and the A2X-S converter on the K20D.
Minor fringing in the background, but that could be fixed if I wasn't
so lazy :-). Converters aren't perfect but the A2X-S is a very good
one. And, despite what someone here said, it works just as well on
APS-C as it does on a full frame film camera. Why wouldn't it? Paul
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7053676&size=lg

On May 8, 2008, at 8:26 AM, John Whittingham wrote:
> On Thu, 08 May 2008 08:05:17 -0400, Mark Roberts wrote
>> David Savage wrote:
>>> Those people are retarded.
>>>
>>> It's not Pentax's fault that an unsupported 3rd part accessory's
>>> doesn't
> work.
>>
>> It's not even the 3rd-party manufacturer's fault: The teleconverters
>> they're complaining about were designed before the shake reduction
>> system was even invented!
>
> Yeah, that's fare comment. The problem's been bugging me for a
> while and I
> stumbled across the thread whilst looking for
> solutions..and........the red
> mist descended.
>
> I've got the A2X-S out this morning but I'm too busy the next few
> days to go
> and test things out.
>
> John

> ------------------------------
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom
> it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an
> email in error please notify Carmel College
> on [EMAIL PROTECTED] then delete all copies of it from your systems.
>
> Although Carmel College scans incoming and outgoing emails and
> email attachments for viruses we cannot
> guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any
> responsibility for viruses.
>
> Although Carmel College monitors incoming and outgoing emails for
> inappropriate content, the college cannot
> be held responsible for the views or expressions of the author.
> The views expressed may not necessarily be those of Carmel College
> and Carmel College cannot be held
> responsible for any loss or injury resulting from the contents of a
> message.

> and follow the directions.

follow the directions.