On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 2:56 PM, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Not faulty per se, but accessories that only provide pass-thru for the
lens/body communication (unlike AF TC's from Nikon, Canon and
Sony/Minolta which do communicate with the body as well as providing
lens/body communication, but then again, those brands have provided
1st party support for those features).

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca