On 5/22/08, Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually, that's not the case, the *istDS2 was the last camera from
>  Pentax to support plain TTL (IIRC it used the PZ-era Digital TTL spec
>  rather than the LX-era Analog TTL), the Samsung GX-1S was the last
>  production camera to support it (It lasted longer than its sibling,
>  the DS2).

The DS2 supports both analog and digital TTL. My Metz 45CT-4 with the
analog TTL adapter works in TTL mode with it. The analog TTL support
was always kind of limited (limited to ISO 200 and 400 I think?) and
I've gotten inconsistent exposures with it.

I figure one of these years I'll get a real P-TTL flash.

-Mat