Well, actually, if you shoot RAW the converters eliminate these pixels for you
(and it seems that even some tool eliminates them automatically from jpgs).

Jaume

----- Mensaje original ----
De: David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: miércoles, 28 de mayo, 2008 0:46:40
Asunto: Re: K20D hot pixels issue is due to 2sec MLU

Funny, i used my istD for 2 1/2 years and never noticed, or looked for
stuck or dead pixels. I lent it to Brother Aaron one day for a Blue
Jay baseball game, and he noticed 6 of them.

He had to point them out to me, i could not see them.

One click of the clone tool fixed all of that.:-)

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com