> I do like to know.
>
> Please report back when you have used it for some time.
> I'd like to know how how the area outside the splitt screen is.
> Because I am debating geting s custom screen without splitt screen.
> A screen without distractions.
>
> MaritimTim

The split prism is great but if you don't want one the microprism collar is
pretty good too. I have not done any comparison with the plain matte portion of
KatzEye vs. the Pentax original. To get close to reliable comparison I would
need to have two bodies, one with each screen and the same type lens.

I like the split prism a lot but I guess that is because I am used to having it
in the manual focus film cameras.

Antti-Pekka

Antti-Pekka Virjonen

Computec Oy