>>BTW, Paul, this link is an example of why it is worth looking
occasionally at dpreview, despite the admitted annoyances of that site.
News such as this shows up much earlier there than it does here.

Today I was just thinking that this list has somehow shifted its focus since
the digital era took over.
Before there were few places to talk about Pentax equipment, so this was a main
topic. But the digital brought also more 'competitors' and people here seems a
bot bored of too technical (and lots of times closer to computers rather than
photography)  so this kind of threads are not as popular anymore.
So we find much more PESOs, GMFs, OTs, so the list is more about people talking
on photography and showing what they do, that normally own (or used to) Pentax
equipment.

No more bloody fights (except when the magic words arise: 'aperture simulator')
but also no more guru's anticipating future developments...that's why people
has to look elsewhere to find it and, eventually, report it here in case
someone is still interested.

Regards,
Jaume