On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Norman Baugher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
>
> William Robb wrote:
>>> Norm,
>>>
>>> I believe I already told you what to do in somewhat more explicit
>>> terms when you e-mailed me off-list yesterday, asking for my number...
>>>
>>> your buddy,
>>> frank, from whom you'll NEVER get my number
>>
>> Norm, you can get Frank at this number most evenings
>>  (416)857-1483
>>
>> Your friend,

Norm,

I could be wrong, but it's entirely possible that WW gave you the
number for Madame Lee's Oriental Massage Parlour ("Twenty dollar, make
you holler!").

Of course I could be wrong, but I can tell you it ain't my number...

:-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson