On Jun 3, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:

>> I like this a lot. It could stand a little more editing ... timing
>> marks, length, etc ... but otherwise it's great.
>
> Just gave it a clean-up and those stupid progress indicators should
> now
> be gone.
>
> Also, it now starts automatically, no more low-quality downscaling in
> the browser window, the volume is a little lower, and the dwell
> time has
> been shortened to 5 secs.

Definitely an improvement. The photo are excellent too, btw. :-)

> Any other suggestions? Mind you, it's my first project of this kind
> and
> the subject is totally different from my usual industry stuff.

Not off the top of my head. I've been working on some ideas in this
vein for a bit. It takes a while for me to get into a presentation
enough to really see the detail work involved. I think it's a
different part of the brain that needs to be activated and trained... !

Godfrey