----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 2:57 AM
Subject: RE: PESO 2008 - 85, 86 - GDG

> The book picture is excellent - lovely light and composition, and an
> interesting subject (photos of people reading is one of my things).

My husband and I were able to catch the Andre Kertesz exhibit of people
reading--an exhibit held at Columbia College Museum of Modern Photography
here in Chicago.  If you haven't already seen this exhibit, Bob, you would
have loved it, since "photos of people reading is one of [your] things.  It
was terrific!  If it comes your way, don't miss it!

Cheers, Christine