Normally, I don't do weddings. Lyndsaye is a favourite model though, and a
really sweet kid.
So, I ended up shooting her wedding.
Some nice things about the K20:
It has a PC socket, so I was able to use my old Metz 60CT-2 with a PC cord
rather than one of
those goofy shoe adaptors.
The Metz has the most accurate auto flash control I have ever seen, which is
why I have been so
dissapointed with the TTL stuff for the past few years.

I had both the K10 and K20 on hand, so I mounted the k10 onto a tripod with the
A*85/1.4 (I love
being able to say that) attached, and used it for the back of the church
pictures.
What a swell lens it is.

I used the 31mm for everything else at the church, and then the Nokton 58mm
f/1.4 for the
portraits. There is another swell lens, let me tell you. And the Kaze Eye
screen made manual
focusing realy nice and easy too.

One thing I noticed, and it is very annoying, is how easily the control wheels
get knocked while
shooting. I was hoping the user mode would fix that, but unfortunately it
doesn't address basic
exposure settings. So, I got used to checking the settings often, and did have
a few botched
exposures because I had bumped a wheel.
Overall though, the cameras did really well for me.

William Robb