On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:49 PM, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Mr and Mrs Photon will be happy to hear that.:-)

It took a while, but what works for me on head on shots or slightly
angled is when i see the hooves, i shoot.
For shots mostly at 80-90 degree's i back of a bit and take a wider
shot, and follow the horse, with my eyes, in the finder, sort of like
a pan, but the eye is moving, not the camera.
When i see the hoof at the rail, i shoot.

Works about 98% of the time.

Dave

--
Equine Photography